18/09/2013

NOT PROCRASTINATING THIS TIME.

Hi Guys.

I have talked about being a trained and certified Sartorial and Fashion Designer countless time. I have even talked about making clothes and showcasing them on the blog, but I never got around to doing any of that! And besides  our wedding clothes I made, which the Hubster had up on his Picasa album and only a handful of friends and family had access to and saw, I don’t think any of you have ever seen anything I have made.

What has held me back has always been a lack of a reliable photographer that would capture the over-all look AND details of the clothes, so somehow blogging about it ended up seeming useless, plus I didn't feel I had enough items to make a collection. I mean what is the point of writing about clothes and fashion, and making them, if no one gets to see them, right?


Well, all of that is about to change for various reasons, one of which is, I am about to set up a home based business as a designer and a stylist, and I am building a portfolio and putting myself out there to potential clients. I am working on a collection right now. 

As a matter of fact, the Hubster put up a new hanging rack for me in my home studio and I have begun piling them already. I have been cutting and sewing fabric for my launch and I have a photo shoot date for October. That means, not only do you get to see the clothes I am making, but you get a sense of what I can do and how I do it. 

I can’t wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am late revealing, but it certainly will be before Halloween :-) . Thanks for dropping by, by the way.

    ReplyDelete