17/07/2014

Not discarded.

It is obvious that I am not good at planning. Remember when I said I was going to re-make a designer outfit for the fraction of the price here? I still am going to do that. As a matter of fact, it should have be ready in the next couple of weeks.

You see the problem is not that I forgot about it, the problem is I always tend to bite a lot more than I can chew and that was what I did when I promised that. Forgetting  of course that I was going to have blogs on pattern drafting for real people here, or even my wardrobe staples plan here. The culprit is my home studio; all I have to do is look around me and I'll see one more project that needs to be done or another unfinished project that is waiting to be attended to.

I got overwhelmed this morning with so much to do and unsure where to start that I ended up wasting the whole day doing nothing at all!

Not good.

So I picked myself up, sorted out my work in order of priority and will begin work tomorrow. In the meantime....


This here is a dress I made while trying to decide which of my promised projects to fulfill.
Don't mind the heavy shoulders and bingo wings, I am working to trim down. I have become extremely 'fitness lazy' lately but all that is changing.....

Photos were taken by my nine year old thus the poor lighting.....but I am not complaining lol. It was super fun and easy to make and I am planning on making more as I do believe it is the perfect item to transition into autumn with, works well on its own or with a light sweater over it.

I aint done yet though. Watch this space, more to come in the coming days. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment