12/08/2014

Maxis.....and this is only the beginning.

I made this Maxi at the start of the summer with the intention of making many more but never got around to doing it

I won't even begin to tell you how many times a week I wear it. And each time I wear it, I tell myself, this beats wearing yoga pants (and I am a yoga pants addict). So in time for Autumn, I sewed this piece here

It is equally as comfortable and again, such a fun wear, I made three other pieces. The fun thing with maxis are you can dress them up or dress them down. And with a few accessories, jackets or sweaters you can get various looks from the same dress! I swear it.....but I will have to show you that in another blog.


I made this one super long that it drags on the floor when I am not in heels (just the way I like it). I have more of this fabric so I made another one to sell. You can find it in my SHOP if you fancy. I have a couple more I will be listing for sale as well, so you might want to check back in a few days.

Pattern was self drafted and super fast to make. In the coming days, I will show you the others and also the different looks to get from one dress so do come back for more. 

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment