13/02/2016

Jewelry....and News.

I have been busy working up my Spring collection of clothes, accessories and jewelry. I made only one of each design with the occasional duplicate of those I would like to keep for myself. The Hubster and I will be attending a Flea Market in a week or so, and I will be taking some jewelry with me. Those that become a hit are what I will reproduce in various colours for the Spring collection.

I will most likely make more designs that won't be going to the flea market with me, mostly high end designs, of course.

I also have been working on pendants and bracelets but I have not gotten around to photographing those yet. I do already have a few items listed in the SHOP though. More to come soon.....Here are some of them.














In the meantime, you can see the bulk of them on my YOUTUBE channel. If you like what you see, please follow the blog, share the link and kindly leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment